26 de abril de 2008

Anyone know how to find a dragon?


Here: Draw a string around my chest and pull it.
I need to lose some air so i can fight for it again.
I need to feel tied up so i'll want to break away again.
Stupid, sure... but i'm in the mood of waiting
and i'd rather be in my usual mood, and go hunt.

Goethe once wrote: "...boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now". So, could someone please come and make me bold once more? Anyone?
Cuz' i'm feeling ladylike lately (as in the medieval, up-in-the-tower-damisel way). As i read a couple days ago, roles in the fairytale - we all know - have turned 'round. How come i'm becoming the old-style "princess" then? Give me a horse, a sword and a reason. C'mon! bring me the dragons. I'm bold, c'mon guys, my outdoor fight dress is ready! I need the world to conspire against me for one minute.

PD: yea i know, i'm asking for it. But hey, i'm a dressed-up woman. We don't stay home after dressing up. Ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Este post acepta piropos, críticas, cuentos borrachos, carticas de amor... en fin, deje usted lo que quiera. Aquí lo disfrutamos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...