24 de octubre de 2010

-sin título-


I'm running out of ways to make you see I want you to stay here beside me / I won't be ok (and I won't pretend I am) so just tell me today and take my hand /Please take my hand (bis) // Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back / It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind / Only love //It's so simple and you know it is /You know it is, yeah We can't be to and fro like this All our lives / You're the only way to me /The path is clear // What do I have to say to you?/ For God's sake, dear For God's sake, dear For God's sake, dear For God's sake, dear For God's sake, dear // Just say yes!, just say there's nothing holding you back / It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind/ Only love // Just say yes, 'cause I'm aching and I know you are too For the touch of your warm skin As I breathe you in I can feel your heart beat through my shirt // This was all I wanted, all I want /It's all I want It's all I want It's all I want It's all I want //Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back / It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind / Only love // Just say yes, 'cause Im aching and I know you are too For the touch of your warm skin As I breathe you in //

Andaba pegada con este grupo anteayer en la tarde, y hoy volvió a mi mente.
-Snow Patrol, Just say yes-

3 comentarios:

Este post acepta piropos, críticas, cuentos borrachos, carticas de amor... en fin, deje usted lo que quiera. Aquí lo disfrutamos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...