21 de febrero de 2010

I'm sorry


I may have wrote about this before, but i need to spill it out again.
I've got no good intuition, except when it comes to people.
Then,
.it's

..fucking

...accurate.

Darn useful, it is. I've ended up paying attention to it as years have only proved it(me) right.
Yet, sometimes, it reallly sucks being right.
Like now, like these last two weeks. When i'm reminded that (i know/ i knew) someone would end up acting in a certain way, or would prove not to have a certain thing as a part of his/her personal assets. (I'm calling it assets, but i wanna make it clear that i'm talking about principles, personality and such things)

Whenever i meet someone and get this kind of impression, i try to stay close to him/her, just to find out something actually GOOD about him/her that will make a balance for that which (in my opinion) is missing. I actually believe that you can learn something from anyone, and most people can teach you something that will make you a better person.
So, i stay. I've found out everyone has something really good in them. I know i've still got loads to learn. So, i stay, and get to know people.

And then come these really rare occasions when there is just nothing new about someone. Nothing. And it's sad.
There's some people who don't (and won't) fulfill you in any way.

It's the first time this happens to me.
I've learned things from a homeless guy in Altamira, and from a cab driver i met once who looks exactly like Evo Morales. And i respect both men, i feel thankful towards them.
But not this time.
And i'm sorry! Really. I really care for her boyfriend, who's astonishingly humble and super, and i even like her, but... dunno. She's one of those rare, rare people.

And i'm tired. I'm so freakin tired i got sick. It's crazy, i know!

Should you ever feel guilty for honestly not caring about someone?

2 comentarios:

  1. No, you shouldn't (feel guilty for not caring about someone). There's obviously a reason for that. You were nice enough to give that person a "break" and a shot to show you their true cloros...

    I don't have good intuitions like you. I've also come to find that most people who love me now, didn't like me when they once met me, so I'm definitely not a fan of first impressions, I try not to pay any attention to them.

    XOXO
    Ani

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That break was like 8 months long, or 10, dunno.

    Jajajaja me da risa lo que acotaste porque irónicamente, yo también tiendo a caer mal (a veces bastante) al principio, muchos amigos me han dicho eso y ya llevo años con ellos.
    Puede sonar pedante lo que escribí, pero en realidad, aunque ya acepto que acierto, tampoco le paro mucho porque me pongo a buscar otras características de la persona. De todas formas, nadie le quita lo cierto a que nunca, NUNCA, se llega a conocer totalmente a alguien.

    Saludos!! vuelvo al estudio :s ya quiero salir de la uni, jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Este post acepta piropos, críticas, cuentos borrachos, carticas de amor... en fin, deje usted lo que quiera. Aquí lo disfrutamos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...