11 de febrero de 2012

Mourning


3 days, ending today.
I've shut my brain off for a while. When you start to accept stuff, you need to start thinking how to deal with it.

I stayed for a while alone inside my uncle's room today, thinking of how it doesn't look or smell like  his room anymore. SO many things have changed in just 3 weeks!
And now i go looking for him and i can't even find his smell in his own room.
But it was as peaceful as ever, i'll agree on that.

I'll make up for these 3 days' posts.
And there'll be more to come, starting tomorrow.

mensaje subliminal del post?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Este post acepta piropos, críticas, cuentos borrachos, carticas de amor... en fin, deje usted lo que quiera. Aquí lo disfrutamos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...